Wednesday, April 14, 2010

she

oh this lovely junior of mine came to my room asking for some words in her glittering shining slambook. As i flipped through the pages, i recalled her name, and i did remember her ! she's the one who smiles all the time . . she had colored sketchpens and i chose red for love :)
as i started writing, she made sweet conversations about my collection of stuffed toys and showed me a pic of her teddy bear on her phone. her brother had come all the way to kgp to gift it to her on her birthday. so i introduced her with pogu, bhondu, doggu and miss flowers.
she made me smile on a hot summer afternoon. god bless her !



2 comments:

Nimesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I read that book again and again :) Those conversations helped me take one step further into knowing some very very sweet seniors :)

Love you loads :)