Saturday, September 1, 2007

daddu

Chatting with Daddu is a rollercoaster now that he is in a different world. Its like two people on either side of a local train window, though I’m not sure who’s which side. Answering “ssups” and “kaisi hai parpotiye” for a while and suddenly the train starts to move. We run to maintain proximity and he tells me to enjoy my life, good food and my stay in kgp.

And then we realize the train’s slowing down for the next station. So we get back to “aur bata kgp mein sab badhiya hai na”, “hows the dep and profs” and “kaash aap convo mein aa paate”, “bhak sala”(s), “teri cycle kaisi hai ? mast na”.

Speed again.

Another round of “khush rehna bachchi” and “load na le”.

Next station. Train stops.

kuch aur bata yaar”, “baarish ho rahi hainaa kgp mein ( like hell ! :D ), “blogs likhte reh”, “aur haaan koi pasand aa jaaye to sankoch mat karna”.

Speed.

And for just one more time “pyar se rehna , kabhi mat jhagadnaa” “kgp ka mazaa le lo”.



He wants to relive his 5 yrs of kgp in those 20 minutes through me. He even tells me the secrets of pleasure that he himself must have taken 3-4 yrs to find out while he was here.

Yes I will enjoy the rains here.

And when it gets a little chilly in the first week of November, I will go to Chillies in the morning and have juice, bread and butter.

Oh and he writes beautifully, esp. for her :)

1 comment:

varun said...

thank god i have someone like you to come back to every time everything else sucks.

khush reh hamesha
and make me proud..!
take care